More succes. Less content. Real results @TPLDrew #congrescm

Last up at the Content Marketing and Webediting conference is Andrew Davis. His keynote was about less content with more success. I really enjoyed listening to this talk. Lots of examples that I can hardly share in a blogpost. I'll link to the presentation as soon as it's published somewhere.

Key messages from his talk were:
  • We should create content brands, not branded content. It must relate to a subscription. Build a relationship with your audience before they need you.
  • Content brands build relationships, relationships build trust and trust drives revenue.
  • How do you do that? Think like a tv executive.
He had 5 secrets to achieve this (of which I missed one... sorry, it's been a long day):
  1. get rich, focus on a niche
  2. think in fractals, explore your niches
  3. exploit content holes
  4. … missed this one (will look it up and update this later…)
  5. create a hook
That wraps up a great conference, although I'm biased because we organize this conference. Happy to say I spoke to many smart and interesting people that felt the same about today as I do.

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times